Clip ‘n Climb Booking Information
- Bookings can currently be taken over the phone or via our online booking system (click here to book online). Payment is required at the time of booking.
- Pre-booking of your Clip ‘n Climb session is highly recommended as our sessions fill up quickly. You can call in on the spur of the moment but there is no guarantee that we will have spaces available.
- Loose fitting clothes are recommended
- Only closed toe shoes are allowed. For safety reasons, we cannot allow sandals, flip flops or rock shoes into the Clip ‘n Climb Arena. Remember that you will be beside the ice rink and to dress appropriately
- Please keep jewellery to a minimum. We do have the facility to safely secure jewellery if required.
- Sessions start at half past the hour. The first half an hour will comprise of your introduction, safety briefing and harness fitting. This is then followed by a full hour in the Clip ‘n Climb arena.
For more information contact the Clip 'n Climb team by email or by phone on 028 90487777 or see the contact page for location details and more ways to get in touch.
Cancelling your Clip 'n Climb session
Should you need to cancel your session at Clip 'n Climb for whatever reason, we will need 48 hours notice minimum to qualify for a refund. Please contact the Clip 'n Climb team by phone on 028 90487777 if you wish to cancel or amend a booking.
Unfortunately, we are unable to offer refunds if less than 48 hours notice is given.